Website Brampton Transit
Reporting to the Recreation Programmer/Recreation Coordinator, responsible for professionally preparing and serving refreshments while providing excellent customer service.
- Clean equipment and keep concessions area safe and tidy
- Provide a high level of front line customer service including greeting and engaging customers in product selection
- Complete administrative duties in a timely manner (eg. verify float, record spoilage, revenue documentation, opening and closing procedures)
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures as scheduled
- Follow operating and food preparation standards
- Responsible for the preparation and serving of food and drinks
- Anticipate volume and prepare food/stock to meet demand Conducts inventory cycle counts.
- Current Standard First Aid / CPR C from an accredited organization.
- Food Handler’s Certification
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Minimum 15 years of age
Company: Brampton Transit
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A