Website Brampton Transit
Reporting to the IT Team Lead, the Enterprise System Administrator has overall responsibility of the Enterprise Systems/Solutions assigned to manage, administer and support.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the system administration Maintenance and Release management plan and the resulting maintenance streams and processes
- Conduct system reviews to adhere to regulatory, industry standards and corporate policies.
- Responsible for design and implementation of Quality Assurance processes for changes to the production operating environment to ensure integrity and security of all system and data components.
- Collaborate with external contacts and colleagues both inside and outside the IT organizational units.
- Lead the planning, design, installation, administration, support and maintenance of the Enterprise System to ensure a reliable, robust and cost effective service.
- High school (Grade 12) graduation plus an additional program of three (3) to four (4) years in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of PCI Compliance, Accounting Principles, FOI/MFIPPA regulations an asset
- Over four (4) years, up to and including eight (8) years experience in IT and Enterprise system administration.
- 2 years supervisory/project lead experience is an asset,
Company: Brampton Transit
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A