Website Best Buy
The Business Solutions Manager plans, executes, and optimizes technology features and business processes to improve the experience for our Customers, Sellers, and the Marketplace team.
- Consistently secure, plan and operationalize a mix of small/medium/large technology features/enhancements. Execute highly detailed plans with feedback from key stakeholders, and define the KPIs to measure and guide future iterations
- Lead cross functional teams, manage cross departmental processes from planning to execution. Drive process excellence to mitigate business risk and deliver successful outcome.
- Maintain a consistent feedback loop with the Marketplace team to uncover pain points and look for opportunities to solve them
- Practice agile methodologies to build iteration plans, define the KPIs to measure and guide future iterations, continuously improve how Marketplace can optimize the use of technology solutions.
- Lead team research on the Marketplace industry landscape, share learnings with the team and stakeholders
- Key strategic partner with 3rd party partners to ensure our needs are captured on their roadmap
- 2+ years of similar experience
- Fundamental financial analysis to determine how to measure ROI of initiatives
- Basic understanding of Saleforce, CRM and/or email distribution systems
- Working knowledge of reporting/ analysis tools (PowerBI, Adobe, Salesforce, NPS, Mirakl)
Company: Best Buy
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grande Prairie, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A