Website Best Buy
The DevOps role will require the development, maintenance and analysis of industry leading solutions, practices and methods to ensure Best Buy teams are equipped to build, test deploy and operate applications and will provide hands on experience with respective tools practices and technologies to peers and stakeholders. You will also identify inefficiencies, risks and reliability issues.
- Lead the creation of automation and deployments pipelines for applications to all environments
- Deploy new and existing applications to production and lower environment as per the release schedule.
- Subject matter expert of applications owned by your product family with detailed knowledge in all the associated application/environmental dependencies
- Investigate and troubleshoot complex issues for Product families and help support applications in all environments
- Research and stay up to date with Operations best practices for CI/CD
- Be the operations technical lead of all applications owned by your product family
- 5 + yrs, Professional work experience in IT Support or Server Administration, primarily related to web applications• 5 + yrs, Experience with Windows Server or Linux Platforms
- 3+ yrs, Experience in working with DevOps practices such as CI/CD, automation and real time monitoring
- 3+ yrs, Experience supporting and / or developing Java / C# Applications
Company: Best Buy
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Application Deadline: N/A