Website Best Buy
The Security Coordinator administers a variety of Corporate Loss Prevention initiatives designed to maintain the safety and security of individuals, assets, and physical plant within Corporate Headquarters and Western Distribution Centre.
- Overseeing the physical security requirements for the Canadian Headquarters and Western Distribution Centre by coordinating with third party contractors.
- Overseeing daily checks of the CCTV, Burglar and Access control systems to ensure they function appropriately.
- Managing Crisis Management Line
- Liaising with Facilities and Health and Safety to ensure requirements are met for Canadian Headquarters
- Centralized support for Distribution Centers, diagnose and troubleshoot security systems
- Training and ongoing support for Security Team Leads
- Coordination of Security Projects for CHQ and Distribution Centers
- Developing and maintaining national security training programs and supporting documents
- +3 year experience in Loss Prevention/Security experience
- LP certification is an asset
- Advanced computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Understanding of CCTV, alarm and card access system
Company: Best Buy
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A