Website Best Buy
As a Software Development Manager, you will inspire and support the development team, encourage, and leverage developers’ skills, knowledge and abilities to deliver quality results that directly impact and align with key technology goals.
- Co-create an inclusive, high-performance, and rewarding culture that allows people do their best work.
- Partner with other leadership roles within your product family and help to connect people to our purpose, align their goals, and be amazing.
- Actively collaborates with product managers to build and refine product roadmap for their teams.
- Be ready to jump into a sprint or two as needed and contribute to the design and development of complex applications and maintaining or modifying existing ones.
- Be responsible for delivering high quality product on time within budget adhering to software delivery guidelines and standards.
- Strong communication skills and top-notch interpersonal skills; able to lead with authenticity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, and/or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in building high quality products in an Agile development environment.
- 3+ years leading a technical team; supporting employees’ learning and development through mentorship and coaching as well as hiring.
Company: Best Buy
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A