Website BC Public Service
The Senior Adjudication Analyst reviews the facts of unclear cases or special circumstances referred by more junior staff, gathers and verifies missing or contradictory information through probing interviews, and prepares detailed reports justifying approval or denial within the parameters of legislation and regulations governing the program. The major responsibilities of the position include control of data received on various reports from industry, escalation point for explaining and resolving reporting errors and discrepancies with Industry clients; overseeing computer system changes/improvement and testing; and coordination and preparation delivery of reference manuals and training.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience in implementing financial controls and working with financial systems. Preference may be given to 1 or more years of experience.
- Experience interpreting and applying legislation, regulations and/or policies. Preference may be given to 1 or more years of experience.
- Completion of the first two years or more of a degree in business administration, commerce, public administration, economics, accounting, financial management or related field; OR
- Minimum of Level 2 of the BC Public Service Financial Management Certificate Program.
- Diploma or higher in business administration, commerce, public administration, economics, accounting, financial management, or related field; OR
Company: BC Public Service
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A