Website BC Hydro
Working within ERP Solution Planning team, the SAP security lead is the technology owner of SAP Security that provides leadership in Security Area for all SAP solutions. The ideal candidates background comes from previous SAP implementation projects and support within SAP Security area.
- Collaborate with Cybersecurity & Compliance, internal/external audit teams to ensure proper functionality, controls maintenance, and compliance of SAP environments.
- Support security sustainment team as required.
- Provide oversight on security design and development; be trusted advisor for all SAP initiatives.
- Be the subject matter expert of SAP licensing and accountable for SAP Application license compliance.
- Manage Application Access Risk, by ensuring control is in place for Segregation of Duties, reaffirmation of access, and emergency/firefighter access.
- Set up security development standards and processes.
- Plan/Initiate ongoing improvement opportunities in SAP Security area.
- Build SAP security strategy and roadmap across SAP applications including SAP cloud solutions, working closely with the ERP Planning Team, Enterprise Architecture group and the business stakeholders.
- Manage security development team and prioritize work.
- Work with Internal and external audit teams.
- Experience leading strategic discussions and building roadmaps.
- Technical expert of SAP Security including GRC, ECC, BW, Portal, S4HANA, Success-Factors, Arriba, and Customer Experience.
- At least 3 full-cycle SAP implementation projects or 10 years of progressive experience in a dynamic utility industry or consulting environment.
- Experience in facilitating annual audits, by Internal Auditors, and External Auditors.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business, engineering or equivalent.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, and excellent facilitation skills to proactively engage multiple internal stakeholder groups and external parties.
- Flexible, self-starter with results orientation and the ability to quickly make decisions.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, to proactively engage multiple internal/external stakeholder groups.
Company: BC Hydro
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A