Website BC Housing
Performs a variety of cleaning duties within assigned Commission buildings.
- Operates cleaning janitorial equipment and uses associated tools and cleaning materials;
- Washes windows inside and outside where accessible;
- Maintains integrity and compliance of recycling programs;
- Clears snow from doorways and walkways and applies ice melt product when required;
- A minimum of one year directly related janitorial experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
outs), walls, doors, furniture, smoke alarms and dusts and sweeps areas;
- Mops, washes, waxes and polishes floors and vacuums carpets; cleans carpets (except on move
- Moves Commission and tenant furniture and/or effects within a development;
- Secondary School graduation preferable supplemented by a vocational school course in janitorial services AND
- Required to utilize tact and diplomacy and refers tenants to other staff where appropriate. Insome occasions may be required to exercise interpersonal and conflict resolution skills when dealing with the resident population.
- Maintains cleanliness of assigned outside areas and picks up litter and removes garbage,
- Performs cleaning duties within assigned buildings including vacant dwellings:
Company: BC Housing
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A