Website BC Ferries
As a key member of the Operational Training team, you provide administrative support on related training activities. .
- You measure the effectiveness of training delivery using a variety of analytical tools; assist in the development of the training plan budget; and ensure user understanding of self service training tools
- You coordinate training events and manage enrolments and employee notifications.
- You manage training records and data, and develop statistical and narrative reports through the use of Oracle Training Administration and Cognos Reporting Systems.
- You develop relevant materials and maintain department inventory.
- You are energetic and organized with an ability to effectively prioritize and manage projects within strict timeframes.
- You are an influential, creative team player with excellent communication skills and a desire to contribute positively in a cohesive environment.
- You have 2 years’ progressive administrative experience, supplemented by a strong background in business and/or office administration and are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel.
- Experience in education/training and web design considered assets.
Company: BC Ferries
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delta, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A