Website BC Ferries
As a professional, detail-oriented Pay Analyst, you are responsible for auditing, analyzing and adjusting pay for an assigned client group of exempt employees.
- You have completed the Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) designation under the National Payroll Institute, and have 3 to 5 years’ direct experience in a complex computerized payroll environment.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work both independently and as a team-member in a high-volume, diverse work environment.
- You are customer-focused and results-oriented with a working knowledge of fundamental accounting principles, and payroll policies and procedures.
- You administer the exempt time collections system and prepare quarterly and annual reports on accrual balances and other items as needed.
- You have an advanced level of skill and knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
Company: BC Ferries
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A