Website BC Ferries
Reporting to the Manager, Payroll, you are responsible for daily support and guidance to Pay Analysts and Senior Pay Analysts to ensure accurate and timely processing of pay, while reviewing existing business process and recommending process improvements.
- You bring experience in identifying future business processes requirements for new initiatives and develop strategies to meet those requirements.
- You participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short and long range planning.
- You provide input on strategic goals and activities of the department with a view of streamlining processes and maximizing productivity.
- You ensure that procedure and training documents are up to date.
- You have effective time management and can work under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- You are able to motivate and lead people.
- You have completed the Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) under the National Payroll Institute and have 3-5 years’ payroll experience in a complex computerized payroll environment.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively manage projects and work cooperatively within diverse teams.
- Working towards completion of the Certified Payroll Manager certification is considered an asset.
Company: BC Ferries
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A