Website Bank of Canada
As an Application Integration Specialist, you will provide level 2 ongoing technical support, maintenance, and improvement to the Bank’s current environments.
- Use your proactive mindset and initiative to continually look for ways to improve performance, quality, and efficiency.
- Create thorough and detailed documentation of all changes, upgrades, procedures, user/vendor interactions, and root cause analysis.
- Develop, maintain, monitor, and support the creation of applications and scripts to ensure data flows seamlessly between critical, mission critial, or standard applications
- Provide direct support through a ticketing system to application owners, developers, and related internal and external teams.
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, ArgoCD).
- Experience with the design & build of APIs and integrations (preferably using Oracle Service bus, Mule-Soft, IBM integration bus, and/or Tibco)
- Experience with both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Version control systems like Git and SVN.
- Experience providing 2nd level technical support including performance and capacity monitoring for critical servers.
Knowledge in one or more cloud environments (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Messaging systems like JMS and Red Hat AMQ, Data Power gateway
- Experience with standards-based web services access protocol (API, Web-Services, Message oriented integration & streaming concepts, technologies as well asvarious integration patterns using SOAP/REST protocols).
- Advanced knowledge of web service standards such as SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL, XSD, XQuery, XSLT, and JSON.
Company: Bank of Canada
Job Category: Banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A