Lead the establishment of recruitment strategies and proactive approaches to building effective talent pipelines to support Aritzia’s growth
- Lead the team to lock in top talent with compelling offers and skillful negotiations.
- Lead the team to inspire candidates with all Aritzia has to offer, exciting them about the role, the company, the city, the career opportunity, and more
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
- Lead the team to source the world’s best talent to find and deliver the right people to put forward for assessment
- Lead the team and the organization’s hiring managers to assess candidates to select the best talent for Aritzia
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia’s Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to set clear objectives and inspire the team to reach their highest potential.
- The drive to take on new challenges with the self-motivation for continuous personal and team development
- A keen eye for identifying and evaluating new business opportunities.
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team
- A proactive and entrepreneurial sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add value to the business at all times
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in North American business and news media and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A