The Assistant Manager supports the Store Manager to achieve sales objectives, improve employee performance and ensure efficient store operations. The Assistant Manager must lead by example and inspire their team to generate sales as well as provide outstanding customer service all while projecting the company’s culture and image.
- Assisting in the implementation of strategies to achieve the store’s sales and profit budgets.
- Oversee all store operations including: opening and closing procedures, store cleanliness, re-stocking and merchandising, customer service and supervision of the team.
- Providing excellent customer service and coaching their team accordingly.
- Comply with all head office requests regarding store operations.
- Processing purchases at the register.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring company standards are followed in accordance with the employee manual.
- Minimum 1-year retail experience in a leadership role
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Strong time management, and priority-setting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oshawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A