As a Manager, you’re responsible for inspiring your team to create ownership opportunities for customers on the sales floor. Elsewhere, you guide the talent that provides technical support and training, while working in partnership with the business team. And behind the scenes, you oversee operations such as inventory and visual merchandising. You actively build your teams – hiring, training, and developing team members in all these disciplines and more. Supporting Apple simplicity is a complex job, and you make it look easy.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Cross-industry experience is welcome.
- You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least five years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting.
- You have a passion for learning about Apple technology and products.
- Multilingual ability is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment.
- Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff, and operations.
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences — and results — through team development.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A