As a Specialist, you’ll become highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with meaningful solutions. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, but you’ll be the person who guides them — advising, selling, and even setting up their new products. You perform other roles within the store too, whether it’s maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions. You’ll be provided with training to be successful. Your success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall store performance. You’re proud to represent Apple, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple.
- Roles based in Quebec require French language proficiency.
- You have strong people skills—you’re approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- Multilingual ability is a plus.
- You’re passionate about Apple and eager to share that passion with others.
- Your work hours will be based on your availability and business needs and may vary week to week.
- You’re willing to learn and embrace Apple’s unique style of service.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A