Establish a thorough understanding of all Apple’s processes that impact channel partners including partner onboarding, seller incentive programs, order management, new product introductions, and inventory management.
- Create a standard set of reporting to monitor and govern channel reseller programs.
- Create and document standard operating procedures for program administration.
- Partner with sales leadership to standardize quarterly business reviews, track partner progress against plans, and develop governance tools for program metrics.
- Develop sophisticated automated reporting for channel sales team to identify trends and key metrics.
- Gather feedback, improve program processes and measure improvement impact.
- Collaborate with key strategic partners to measure business process performance, to identify improvement opportunities, and to measure the impact of improvement projects.
- Become an expert cross functionally on channel program processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A