Website Apotex Inc.
Responsible for performing general cleaning duties inside and outside of Apotex facilities as assigned. Areas inside the building include offices, washrooms, Locker change rooms, Production area, Warehouse and Laboratories. At the Etobicoke site, the buildings include the Engineering Site Office.
- Cafeteria Clean the cafeteria, including the food preparation area, freezers, coolers and storage areas. Remove Garbage and recycling materials as needed.
- Maintain coffee brewers as required.
- Utilize standardized cleaning agents as trained.
- Clean the Laboratory and replenish supplies as required.
- Operate the compactors.
- Dispose of all garbage and recycling following proper procedures.
- Operate various cleaning machines including floor polisher, vacuums and floor scrubbing machines.
- Warehouse Clean warehouse floors, shelves, walls and where applicable, any marks on the floor from the forklift wheels.
- Clean the Controlled Substances/CT vault and walk in refrigerator.
- Perform all work in support of our Corporate Values of Pride, Accountability, Integrity and Diligence.
- GMP areas (Production, Packaging) Clean the Good manufacturing Practices (GMP) areas, which include washing walls, stairs, ceilings and floors. Clean pails and drums and replenishing supplies.
- Work as a member of a team to achieve all outcomes.
- Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices, (cGMP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and established safety standards (SWP).
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Perform all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirement.
- Physically fit
- Good oral communication skills;
- The ability to lift 50 lbs;
- Good command of the English language (ability to read, write and understand English);
- Grade 12 education;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Previous cleaning experience preferred;
Company: Apotex Inc.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A