Website Apotex Inc.
Calibrate, troubleshoot, repair, maintain, alter or modify and make installations to the electrical power distribution systems of the building, including pneumatic control systems.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, adjust, repair, calibrate or install electrical equipment having complex interlocking or inter-related circuits such as PLCs, generators, transformers, switch-gear, controllers, electronic circuits, circuit breakers, motors, heating units, conduit systems and other transmission equipment.
- Calibrate production and facility instruments.
- Compile and maintain all information and relevant documentation.
- Use test instruments to diagnose problems; work from blueprints, drawings, layout or other specifications to locate and diagnose trouble in the electrical system and equipment.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Minimum 2 years of electrical maintenance experience with instrumentation and control. An Ontario Instrumentation and Control technician (447A) will be an asset.
- Ontario Industrial Electrician (442A) or Construction and Maintenance Electrician License (309A).
- Demonstrated initiative, self-motivation.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Company: Apotex Inc.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A