Website Apotex Inc.
Responsible for providing day-to-day and project level support for the Canadian sales teams. Sales teams include; Corporate Accounts, Retail Sales, Trade Relations & Strategic Partnerships, Hospital, and Sales Force Effectiveness.
- Coordinate contract management activities with Apotex’s Contract Management System – Ariba.
- Build and refresh quarterly customer business reviews in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Develop, execute, and disseminate customized sales and operational reports.
- Works in a safe manner collaborating as a team member to achieve all outcomes.
- Manage operating expenses by means of processing cheque requests and assisting in maintaining budget balances.
- Act as a backup for other sales support and sales force effectiveness functions.
- Demonstrate behaviours that exhibit our organizational Values: Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance, and Passion.
- Assist Customer Master function by maintaining accurate customer information in Apotex’s ERP systems.
- Support sales initiatives, including participating in internal and/or customer related project teams.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ensure personal adherence with all compliance programs including the Global Business Ethics and Compliance Program, Global Quality policies and procedures, Safety and
- Environment policies, and HR policies.
- Support the planning and execution of customer and internal sales events.
- Intermediate skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure with multiple stakeholders
- 1-2 years of experience preferred, but not required
- University degree, college diploma, or equivalent
- Demonstrated customers focus
- Bilingual French / English required
- Able to work independently as well as within a team environment
Company: Apotex Inc.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A