AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Architect to be responsible for architectural design of projects. This position could be based out of Saskatoon, SK; OR Calgary or Edmonton, AB.
- The job incumbent will be responsible for the architectural design as well as some planning, coordination and control of several projects from inception to completion, with the goal of producing functionally and financially viable projects that will be completed on time within authorized cost and to the required quality.
- Responsibilities include client communication, consultant coordination, design development, drawing review and contract administration.
- Manages scope, schedule, budget, quality, safety, and change management.
- Prefer 5+ years of experience.
- Licensed Architect
- We are looking for an individual with experience in municipal and commercial projects and broad skills in all phases of project delivery.
- University degree + 4 years of experience in Architectural design, planning, coordination and control of several projects. See preferred requirements below.
- They must have a strong, hands-on technical knowledge, document review, inter-disciplinary coordination and experience in field review and contract administration is essential.
Company: Aecom Jobs
Job Category: Private Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A