Our client, a fast-paced national firm is looking for a dynamic and knowledgeable Real Estate Paralegal to join their team at their downtown Vancouver branch. If you are a personable and hardworking Real Estate Paralegal looking to take your career to the next level, this could be the opportunity for you!
- Deal with new developments and land assembly matters.
- Drafting of various internal and external correspondence;
- Draft and coordinate documents required for closing;
- Preparing and drafting correspondence and legal documents;
- Perform other duties as required; and
- Supporting General Counsel with real estate matters from beginning to end;
- Conduct title/off-title searches;
- Commercial and residential purchases, sales, mortgages, refinancing, lending;
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
- 5+ years of experience as a real estate law clerk (commercial and residential);
- Advance technical skills as a Conveyancer;
- Law Clerk/Paralegal Diploma;
- Solid understanding of BC land title registration requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A