Adecco is hiring a Talent Strategist to help support our local branches. With a focus on creating an exceptional customer and candidate experience, you will maximize the sales and growth of Adecco’s solutions through prioritized sales, customer service and recruitment activities. You get the best of both worlds in this role; the thrill of the hunt for both customers and candidates and the satisfaction of providing associates with continued employment while providing clients with skilled candidates that are well-matched to their unique hiring needs. Can you offer exceptional customer service to clients, candidates, and associates while promoting the Adecco brand and company culture? Are you a dynamic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for someone that can sell new business and expand business with existing clients by increasing wallet share, reducing associate attrition, and fostering associate re-employment.
- Networking extensively in the marketplace, creating and maintaining contacts in the professional/business community to increase brand awareness, promote Adecco’s services and ensure access to passive and active local talent. Building and maintaining knowledge of target industries, clients, roles, market share and competition.
- Contributing to business unit success by pro-actively developing new business opportunities. Generating sales leads through recruitment activities, conducting outbound marketing calls to prospective and current clients and skill marketing associates with high demand qualifications.
- Filling and servicing client orders efficiently through the screening, interviewing, assessing and placing of temporary associates and permanent candidates. Building and maintaining a diverse candidate pipeline that addresses client needs and is sufficient to meet current and future client demand.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date client and candidate documentation including records of sales and recruitment/placement activities utilizing Adecco technology, ensuring compliance with applicable processes and legislation.
- Conducting effective sales presentations utilizing knowledge of Adecco’s service portfolio. Negotiating pay rates and terms and conditions with clients with a focus on maintaining high return on sales and profit margin.
- Providing associates with feedback, coaching, conflict management and counseling for successful on-the-job performance. Counseling associates on how to develop and meet their professional goals and identifying a training plan (up-skill and re-skill) to improve employability with clients.
- Striving to retain and re-employ associates at end of assignment.
- Maintaining retention of individual clients while maximizing fill rate and time to fill, and ensuring high NPS scores.
- Superior organizational skills. While meeting deadlines consistently, is able to effectively manage multiple tasks, and prioritize any new tasks as required.
- Displays a willingness to cooperate and work as part of a team, assisting others when required.
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of related experience, ideally in a service-oriented environment.
- Proven consistently high levels of customer service performance, with an ability to build strong client and candidate relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook.
- Resourceful and self-motivated. Utilizes available information to help further marketplace knowledge and drive business success.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, along with an ability to influence and motivate others.
- Proactive and able to solve problems effectively and rapidly using excellent analytical skills.
- Experience recruiting and/or working within the Human Resources solutions industry is an asset.
- Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
- Skilled in the art of networking, lead generation and prospect development with the ability to confidently source and approach new prospects, utilizing excellent presentation skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs. May be required to work overtime and/or travel within region.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A