Adecco is currently hiring a Contract Project Coordinator in Canada. To be considered for this Project Coordinator Role, you must have Strong Organizational Skills, Good Communication, and Project Coordination Skills. The Project Coordinator in Canada will help our client’s Digital UX teams create an impact across the organization by helping to govern how the team works.
- Assist the team in rolling-out new training programs.
- Support the resourcing, allocation, and staffing of team members
- Support project planning with UX Managers
- Attend intake meetings
- Support the Digital Accessibility Team in the advocacy of accessibility at our client.
- Assist in maintaining materials and reference documentation.
- Good oral communication and technical writing skills.
- SharePoint experience
- Experience with Jira / Confluence
- Project coordination skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A