In this role you will own the master production schedule for the 24/7 Ottawa operation; balancing supply, demand, inventories, and customer service levels.
- As part of the Integrated Supply Chain team, work closely with purchasing, raw material planning, and production scheduling colleagues.
- Elaborate scenario planning and simulation modelling for both short-term and longer-term ‘what if?’ scenarios.
- Create and maintain master production plans, aligned with 36 months Integrated Business Planning (IBP) / S&OP forecasts.
- Upload and maintain demand forecasts and build plans to ensure MRP accuracy, interfacing with Demand Planning.
- MRP/MPS prime for the Ottawa site.
- Perform various statistical analyses on supply and demand variability, to ensure planning parameters are aligned with business objectives.
- Safeguard the environment and facilitate a healthy workplace culture.
- Monitor KPIs, escalate gaps, and perform root-cause analysis.
- Collaborate with operations on capacity modelling, updating as necessary, and aligning with projections.
- Other miscellaneous duties as may be required.
- 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel abilities related to modelling, simulations, ‘what if?’ scenarios, etc.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with MRP systems (preference for QAD experience).
- APICS certification(s) desired (i.e. CPIM, CSCP).
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Undergraduate university Degree (4 year program), or equivalent experience (Supply Chain
- Management, Mathematics / Statistics, Business).
- Experience with databases an asset.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CA
Application Deadline: N/A