Conduct quarterly rebate reviews with sales management and Contracts to validate the accuracy and reasonableness of accruals, highlight contract or compliance issues, identify revenue opportunities, payments due, etc.
- Notifying the Country Manager about potential RFPs and maintaining the RFP win/loss tracker.
- Provide monthly rebate review summaries, highlight action items
- Dealing with unresolved issues, delays and unexpected events, while effectively communicating and maintaining rapport with marketing, sales and management
- Verify contractual compliance as required, prior to releasing rebates earned
- Provide support for profitability analysis to assess the value of proposals
- Compilation of final submission with product literature for customer under the guidance of the Contracts Manager
- Provide information as required during the RFP process and agreement drafting
- Perform other administrative and compliance related duties as required
- Providing regular sales reports as per contract requirements.
- Searching for Request for Proposal (RFPs)
- Ensure all rebate payments are appropriately calculated, documented and approved prior to payment
- Maintaining the quote log.
- Create rebate schedule for each customer’s individual rebate program
- Manage all technology credit purchases made using rebate funds
- In collaboration with marketing, enters list pricing information in SAP
- Maintaining contracts database/calendar to include expiration and renewals. Notify field personnel of pending expirations on a timely basis to ensure pricing management.
- Contributes to the compilation of contract and RFP responses from standard and customer templates ensuring all information and requirements relating to contract are complete, accurate, appropriate and on time (pricing, terms)
- Solves moderate problems, exercising sound judgement to make recommendations based on analysis of multiple sources of information
- Ensure rebates are accurately calculated and accrued on a monthly basis
- Monthly and quarterly sales reporting for buying groups
- Manage rebate implementation, accrual, reporting and payment processes
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Receptive to change and a team player
- Knowledge of the Canadian Healthcare would be considered an asset
- Ability to prioritize and to meet strict deadline requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting or Finance (preferred)
- Excellent English communications skills, French would be considered an asset
- Strong computer skills
- High levels of computer skills in Word and Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Hlookup, etc.) and financial applications i.e., SAP, Business Objects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Strong Finance acumen
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timelines
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A