Perform basic operations such as stripping, rewinding, cleaning, grit blasting, repairing, reassembling and testing small-sized DC armatures, AC stators and rotors, etc., with direction.
- Willing to travel as needed to support on-site projects.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the Vacuum Pressure Impregnation (VPI) process.
- Demonstrate familiarity with winding reference documents (SS-4/SS-5, etc.),
- Assist with the repair of larger/more complex units
- Perform basic use of Baker AWA IV (or equivalent) winding analyzer, DC HiPot tester, and other necessary test equipment for electric motor repairs, with direction.
- Must have basic computer skills including MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Previous experience in large electric motor repair is an asset.
- Outstanding values towards safety and quality.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A