In this Role you will report to the Manager of the Project Management Office, and you will oversee the execution of major electrical projects within the ABB Electrification Business Canada leading the project team, providing clear guidelines, tasks and milestones, while motivating and providing feedback.
- Acts as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues. Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
- Effectively monitors and controls project progress, resource utilization, Financials, risks.
- Leads the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Ensures the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Defines all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule, and risk management plans.
- Captures, analyses and shares lessons learned throughout the project. Ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed.
- Ensures that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with the company’s policies and contractual agreements.
- Strong Understanding of the contractual requirements.
- High level Site activities coordination with a focus on Health and safety.
- Excellent communication skills with an excellent Command of English. French language is considered an asset.
- Principles and practices of cost accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management in the field of Low / Medium Voltage Power equipment design, build, deliver, install, and commission.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A