Particular focus will be placed on regional pipeline management and forecasting to build and execute a successful sales plan. The successful candidate will work closely with National sales management, division leaders and industry segment managers to ensure increased market penetration and YoY growth.
- Coach Front end Sales team to make winning decisions, plan better, and effectively allocate resources based on customer needs and potential for growth.
- Identify opportunities with existing and potential customers and determine penetration strategy.
- Manage the regional opportunity funnel and create monthly and quarterly order forecast.
- Develop and maintains a strong relationship with key accounts and regional decision makers.
- In collaboration with local account managers, manage channel partners Annual Order Plan and conduct Quarterly Business Review. Define & support key actions to close gaps to budget if necessary.
- Develop and drive implementation of the regional sales growth strategy for the assigned region.
- Ensure achievement of sales volume and product mix targets.
- Build and manage long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Drive regional actions key pursuits of end users, OEMs and System Integrators.
- Manage, support and coach sales team to maintain regional pipeline level in line with budget expectation.
- Good knowledge of Electrical Motors and Variable Speed Drives.
- 5 years of experience in sales.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited post-secondary institution , preference towards Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kelowna, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A