The Measurement and Analytics business segment develops, manufactures, sells, delivers and services products and solutions to enable customers in the industrial and energy sectors to enhance the efficiency and profitability of their operations.
- Develop the strategic business plan for the metallurgical industry.
- Responsible for meeting an annual sales target in the metallurgical sector.
- Responsible for maximizing sales margins in the metallurgical sector.
- Analyze the needs of our customers and propose optimal and advantageous solutions.
- Observe market developments (technological and demographic, competition or other changes) and inform the Direct Sales Manager.
- Expand the metal industry market by promoting technologies and services.
- Present our measurement solutions, among others, at international conferences.
- Develop the necessary partnerships to ensure the growth of business volume.
- Must have a university degree in science or engineering and a minimum of 5 years relevant sales experience. Other experience could be considered.
- Thorough knowledge of instrumental systems.
- High degree of sales growth ambition.
- Excellent understanding of customers’ needs in metallurgical analysis.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A