At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
- Ensure that the respective organization operates in alignment with ABB Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) standards and policies.
- Lead implementation and ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 certification for our Quality Management System. Monitor and maintain the QMS through audits to ensure maintaining these certifications.
- Lead implementation of performance improvement programs and practices to ensure an exemplary health and safety culture as well as a strong focus on the environment and sustainability throughout all sites.
- Coach, support and provide advice to leadership and line managers on QMS and HSE matters and report on the performances of the respective organization along ABB’s value chain.
- Relevant Quality Management System (QMS) experience in implementing and maintaining a business wide QMS system
- Formal certification and training in Safety and Environmental fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational, Health & Safety sciences and (or equivalent) minimum of 8 years’ experience in an Environmental, Health and Safety position supporting, multiple business units – previous manufacturing industry a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A